Wednesday, April 10, 2024

April 10th

 Delay delay delay. 




But now I unfortunately have an update. 


Connor died. 


His body was found mashed into a burrow near the fence separating Teddy's to the rest of the park system. 


He updated 12 videos. 40 photos and 3 audio files. 



Each one locked each one I've been trying to crack


He was found dead a week after my last post


His death was ruled a bear by SAR 


I decided to take a break then. But something drew me back to this blog. 


I reviewed an anonymous email from someone under the email DeLurksDark@gmail


D as I'll refer to him sent me this message. 


"It wasn't a bear. Keep your head low."


Which makes me realize. D knows who I am because they sent it to my personal email. One no knows what my personal is. It's not out there publicly. I'm going to take time to work out the files. And keep my head low from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Videos

 General updates... I was able to get a few videos to work. they seem sequential, so I took the liberty of mixing them all together in premi...