Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Long awaited update

 So. It has been some time. 




Here's everything I know




First and foremost. Connor is alive. I think. I have yet to get...proper confirmation. But his Google drive he shared with me is actively updating with new....photos and videos. The photos are fucked put simple. Hardly anything is recognizable to what it is. And the videos are locked somehow. I gotta figure out how to acess them. But as of right now. He's uploaded 3. One as early as yesterday night.


As of right now. We have not heard from S&R unfortunately but we are hoping to get a lead on. I haven't told anyone about my involvement besides me telling Connor to not do it when he brought it up. 


Secondly. I did a lot of digging. And there is a lot to be had about Teddy's regrets and the story behind its origins. I'll basically paraphrase what I know below. 


Teddy's regret as an area was categorized by Theodore Roosevelt in his initiative to create the public park system. Teddy's regret was one of the last locations ever sanctioned, and was well known to many as a dangerous area due to the running cave systems as well as the unstable cliff faces that some say were used by native people to herd animals off during hunting sessions. Odd occurrences have happened since the founding of the park. These occurrences can be categorized as

1) disappearances 

2) strange sounds

3) odd sights usually of unidentified living things. 

4) rumors of a curse effecting all who step within its boundaries


We can immediately check off 3 of those things. Like immediately off the gate. There are so many odd fucking things relating to Connors disappearance. And I've decided to take it upon myself to look for answers regarding it further. I'm going to try to unlock the videos and make sense of the photos. 


I also have decided to ask some people in the area who may know some more. As there are some people who answered my Facebook post a bit more about the area. A lot of them have first hand accounts. So ive decided to talk with them in person. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Videos

 General updates... I was able to get a few videos to work. they seem sequential, so I took the liberty of mixing them all together in premi...