Monday, April 29, 2024

Videos

 General updates...


I was able to get a few videos to work. they seem sequential, so I took the liberty of mixing them all together in premier. I have no idea what a good sort of it is. It seems like the start and stop of different video sequences. I decided to go frame by frame on a few and i will post the findings under the video 








 

 Teddy's regret doesn't really have sustainable architecture that I know of... We kind of closed it off when it was founded. So I don't understand how a modern-ish sign is there let alone a bridge

 

 

 Another example of this with a building, does not appear to be a house or anything, more of a large structure? Possibly like a recreations area?

 

 Even with the distortions. There's a lot of leaves on the ground for when Connor went. There is something off about this area

A person? Not Connor I think. Frame is too big, Connor was a bit smaller. Based on what Connor told me, he saw someone in a hoodie last time he was there... Or something in a hoodie. Could this be that? If it is, it looks a lot like a person.


 

 

 That is literally all I have, work and Connor's death has really put me in a mental spot but this is starting to get odd. I can now access more of the drive slowly, So next I am gonna try to get more videos going but try to crack the photos because those should now be easier to take care of.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Videos

 General updates... I was able to get a few videos to work. they seem sequential, so I took the liberty of mixing them all together in premi...