Monday, February 5, 2024

Further

 Once again here we are

 

    A few more days pass, and a few more things unravel. Firstly I did research on the Sulfur smell thanks to this article  so thank you Department of health. Secondly I read up on 'Screaming in the woods' and I couldn't find much apart from creepy pastas which yes I know what that is I'm in my late 20's and have had the internet since I was like 10 (thanks mom and dad for leaving me unsupervised) However what I did see was a bunch of non credited urban legend 'news' reports about it in the area. I won't post these as it may lead to me semi doxing myself. See the thing is there is a lot of them that do correlate to what Conner was telling me. Weird smells? Check. Feeling watched? Check. Tech acting weird? Triple check. 


    See I don't really believe in the supernatural when it comes to the NPS. We don't have some weird humanoid cannibals hidden in the cave. I've never seen a Bigfoot, hell most of my coworkers WISH they would to make the day interesting. My work friend John literally has told people he has at bars just to get girls to listen to him. I've heard him tell 5 different stories to 5 different women. Needless to say I don't believe in these weird tales about something stalking people. 


    But a lot of people DO. I put out a call on my communities Facebook page about if they believe something lives in the woods I work in and like 12 people responded saying they do believe in. One guy posted an actually pretty interesting story with an accompanying photo that I'll copy paste. But overall. I think this is pretty normal circumstances mixed with paranoia. 


    On to Connor. He is super convinced something was stalking him. Weirdly enough, he wants to go back to the area. He keeps trying to convince me to go with him, which I called him an idiot for because I work there and know we AREN'T SUPPOSED TO TRESPASS. Like dude. Come on I work here I'm not breaking the law at my job. I told him if he wanted to go there he can easily go himself apparently. Connor is apparently prepping for a trip back out that I keep telling him is not worth 1 a charge 2 a bit of paranoia.


    Anyway that is my update. I am at work so I am gonna leave it here till I can learn more. I may ask about this stuff to the rangers and see what they think about it.


    Here is the story posted by some guy on Facebook.


"Yeah I believe in that stuff. I seen it. Back a week ago I caught this photo on my property. I live about 10 minutes out from the border of the preserve. Yall don't know the weird stuff that goes on on my property. I keep chickens. They get wriled up at night. My light dim randomly and  hear these weird noises outside at night. Something like crying or something like that so theres somethign weird. One night I heard the crying and walked out. The crying was getting further away and usually that stuff sounds way too close. My momma always said to avoid that shit if you hear it. keep salt and a good wicker broom but I took a pump action 410 instead. Saw nothin till i noticed something moving behind a tree. Took a photo to use my flash to see this thing moving and got this. I aint leaving the house after dark again. Couldn't even shoot at the thing becasue I damn near pissed mysel. My phones been acting weird since"

 


 

     



No comments:

Post a Comment

Videos

 General updates... I was able to get a few videos to work. they seem sequential, so I took the liberty of mixing them all together in premi...